Eclectic Art Muse

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And the earth shook

Sure,you probably think there's nothing unusual here; two horses eating together out of the same feeder. But don't be fooled. Bubba and his sister Punky have never,ever shared the feeder. Ever! It's always musical feeders, with him getting tired of his and making her move to where he had been eating and back again. So when I saw this tonight during chores, I nearly fell over. I went back inside to grab my camera, afraid the moment might be gone before I got back out there. But it didn't. They stayed that way,peacefully, for quite a while and were still that way when I went inside later. I took several shots, because frankly, after somewhere around 7 or so years of being together out there and never sharing, I never thought I'd live to see the day. If you felt the earth shake where you lived, this is no doubt why,lol. Miracles DO happen,lol.

No comments: