Eclectic Art Muse

Sunday, October 5, 2008

French fries

When it comes to fast food, it's a toss up to which one I'd go to first. But if it was all about french fries, it'd be a toss up. I love curly fries from Arby's and their sandwiches aren't half bad either. But face it, McDonald's french fries win first, hands down. I also love chicken mcnuggets.
A brand new McD's opened in town and can I get even a lousy order of fries? No. DH says he'll get them when he's in town for me (which btw, is less than 3 miles from here). He's there at least 3 times a week for this and that. Today he says, what would you like from McDonalds? So I think about it and when I finally bring it up, he doesn't "feel like leaving the house now".
I am not a happy camper. All I want is some french fries and I am not about to redo all the car settings so I could drive there for them. He asked and then renigs on them. I repeat, I am NOT happy. Quit asking me already if it isn't gonna happen. I'd rather not be asked then be denied my favorite french fries in the whole world and have my taste buds totally disappointed.

No comments: